The National Pediatric Hospital of Cambodia (NPH) is a government-run pediatric hospital located in #100, Federation of Russia Blvd, Phnom Penh. The hospital was initially established in 1974 as the Institute for the Protection of Children’s Health. The hospital is managed by the Ministry of Health. As of January 2012 there were 91 doctors, 223 nurses and 11 administration staffs.
- With WVI since 1974 until 2000 (except Pol Pot regime).
- With FIDR since 1998 until now (Surgery activities).
- With GFATM though : FRC since 2004 by setting CHICWVC / NPH by setting CEPHAM Project in Phase 1 (2005 – 07) Then NPH only in Phase 2 (2008 – 2010).
- With KOICA by setting Cambodia-Korea Friend Ship Building.
- With WHO and UNICEF for Training, Research, Severe Malnutrition………
For the Medical Elective Study, all the foreign students must:
1. Send an official letter from your institution to:
Prof. Kdan Yuvatha, Director of NPH,
#100, Russia Federation Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Fax: +855-23-881 003, E-mail: email@example.com
2. Send a copy or CC to contact department on this website.
Chou Channa, Ward’s Chief Technical Office, NPH Cambodia.
Thanks for your visit us